Saturday, August 23, 2008

Finally!


Well, finally.
I didn't sign up for the text message because the odds of being being near my cell phone for such a thing seemed remote. Much like oscarwildewannabe.blogspot.com, when I woke up this morning, I checked emails and then turned on the television.
It was true! It's Biden!

Good man. Hard working. Truth speaker. Tho, sometimes a little too long. Now, Obama has his attack dog and he can stay above the fray. Keep his purity, don't cha know.

Also, now we have found out that Hillary was never considered. Keep in mind, I didn't think she was the best choice at all. No way, he could have actually picked her as VP. But, that news will not help at all the disgruntled Hillary voters. I don't know any that are not on board with the Obama(myself included), but I know they are out there. And, I do hope they come to their senses and realize a vote for John McCain, or no vote at all, is a colossal mistake.
I mean, this is a man that wants to overturn Roe v. Wade. And, as president, will most likely be appointing one, if not more, supreme court justices.
But I digress.
Barack Obama made his pick. Joe Biden will be a excellent Vice President. He also would have been an excellent Secretary of State. Maybe that will be Bill Richardson's new job. We shall see.

Obama/Biden '08

No comments: